To contact me :
To contact me :
Thank you for your interest in my beautiful Bengal Cats here in Massachusetts .
I have been associated and enamored with the Bengal Cat breed for many a year .
I attended my first International Cat Show in Boston in 2001 with my very first show boy Bengal "Shakari Amewsingpaws of Amewsing" .
In addition to being a gorgeous eye catching example of the Bengal breed "Mew" also had me wrapped around his beautiful paw . He had an outrageously fun purr-sonality and he took to the show ring on his very first time out receiving a final ribbon in a large class of all breed kittens that day .
Mew always loved showing off for a crowd (much more than I did ) and people were always drawn to his outgoing feline charm !
I have owned shown , and even mentored others with the Bengal breed over years and love having these fascinating felines as part of my life .
As a hobby breeder I breed intermittently and with a well thought out decision towards goals and breed advancement , and only when looking to advance various lineage or standard goals within my program .
There are times I have gone years without breeding , but I always stay active with my cats and breed advancement knowledge conversing with other enthusiast of the breed .
When working on breed standards and advancement with my Bengal breed lineage or when assisting other with theirs , I may have a few litters born in the course of a year .
It is during this time that I may have Bengal kittens available for adoption .
During hiatus years when not breeding , I enjoy time with my Bengals while I continue to gain knowledge as to Bengal genetics, learning more about advanced genetic testing and studying lineage with my Bengal hobby , occasionally popping in to spectate at TICA cat shows and just gleaning Bengal breed advancement on the show table , through club memberships and associations with the Bengal knowledgable Bengal breed enthusiasts .
I have special interest in what is known as "Snow Bengals" , Lynx ,Seal, Sepaia coloration with rosetting patterns like the snow leopards .
Possible Kittens ~
In 2019 I will be moving forward with advancement in my program as to specifics of a certain lineage for the show table . I will be seeking to achieve breed advancement in conjunction with Cavscout Bengals of Massachusetts for a special show kitten for lineage advancement of our combined lines . While moving this particular goal forward I may have a select litter in the Spring of 2019 , it would be at that time I may possibly have a few pet kittens available for adoption to select families .
If you would like to be be pre screened for the possibility of a kitten Spring 2019 k please feel free to contact me.
I will be predominantly working with Silver and Snow Bengal lineage , but depending on sire and dam there will more than likely as be brown leopard spotted kittens in the litter ...see my bengal info page link for a wonderful article on Bengal colors and patterns to learn more about color and pattern specifics .
To Contact me :
Please email a brief overview of what has drawn you to wanting a Bengal kitten as part of your family .
* In the email also please include your full name , phone number , state and town you are from, a little info about you and your other pets , and a good time to contact you by phone . Only emails with phone numbers and all info requested will be considered serious and answered.
Thank you .
My goal when I have Bengal kittens available for adoption is always to find responsible loving homes that have thought out their decisions to have a Bengal Cat as a pet , have researched Bengal kitten care , know a bit about the Bengal Breed in general and are ready for the lifetime care and commitment of owning a Bengal Cat as a family member .
* I am a member of The International Cat Association (TICA) .
*I breed discriminately , as a very knowledgable hobby breeder , with Bengal breed standards as my guide.
* I will place kittens only in homes that I believe will provide a commitment of love, appreciation, and responsible care.
Any kitten or cat placed as a pet/companion will be adopted out under the following conditions:
• I will guarantee that the kitten/cat is in good health at the time of adoption and provide a detailed health warranty in my contract with the adopter that covers the specifics of placement and the specifics of the one year health warranty .
• I will have my vet see kittens for health wellness exam and health certificate before placement and age appropriate vaccines . I also require the adopter to have their kitten/cat examined by their veterinarian of choice within 48 hrs of taking their kitten home. This gives you peace of mind that both my vet and yours are on the same page as to your kittens good health upon placement .
• I will explain to the purchaser the dangers of an outdoor environment and request that this cat/kitten never be left outside unattended.
• I will provide a written contract that describes all terms of adoption . I will abide by my contractual
agreement and hold it 's content legally binding to both myself and the buyer .
• Kittens may be early spay/neutered prior to leaving my home. If your kitten is not spay/neutered before placement , I will have a contactual
agreement with you as the adopter that the kitten be spayed or neutered no later than 6 months of age and not be allowed to produce any offspring.
* I will provide you with a TICA registration certificate "or" pedigree with parents TICA reg numbers for kitten/cat adopted as a pet. If kitten is not spay/nutered before placement registration an for pedigree will not be provided until proof of spay nutter is sent to me verified in written evidence from a licensed veterinarian .
* I will encourage the adopters of any of my kittens to contact with me any questions and I will respond in a timely manner.
Click Here to Add a Title
Click Here to Add a Title
Thank you for stopping by .
I hope you enjoyed the visit !
Please feel free to contact me to chat cats !
Bengals of Amewsing